The Best Cocktail
Cocktail was started around 18th Century and defined on newsletter from Hudson, small community north of New York City. It described as bitterer sling and usually started as sugar, water and alcohol and a touch of ice. And as evolve they start to added additional touch which are herbs, roots, barks and some spices and many kind of alcohol from gin, whiskey, rum and brandy or cologne spirit high proof clear spirit. Whatever kind of drinks it may definitely its represent as “Zing!” of flavor it was literally liquor, water and sugar.
As time goes by latter 19th Century be thankful as more and m
ore liquor has been invented fortified wines like fort, Madeira, sherry and sweet domestic like Catawba. Cocktail become the complex mixed beverage indeed. All French and Germans were became fan of cocktails and later on adopt by the Americans and definitely cocktail recipe has been expanded and a lots o
f recipe has been discovered. They also invented “Artificial Ice” from electrical refrigeration and allow fruits juice and dairy product on their room temperature. It seems exotic were the juice added.
As we go by this topic you will determine the different recipe of each cocktail from different base like gin, brandy, whiskey, rum etc. From the humble beginning of 18th century are what we enjoyed till this time. Bellow are some of the recipe that we can try even in our home and shared it with our friends and relatives. Perfectly paired on Beef, Pork and grilled salmon.
Pink Grapefruit and Pomegranate Mimosa
- 1 liter grapefruit juice, Chilled
- 1 liter grapefruit juice, Chilled
- 1 750-ml bottle champagne, Chilled
- 1 lemon, sliced, for garnish
- pomegranate seeds, for garnish (optional)
- 12 champagne flutes to be prepare first.
- In a mixing glass add ⅓ cup pomegranate and pour ⅓ grapefruit juice
- Pour 1/3 cup grapefruit juice into each glass.
- Add 1/3 cup pomegranate and add champagne or sparkling wine.
- And garnish pomegranate seeds of lemon slice.
- white sugar that puts in Rim,
- 2 large limes slice into quartered
- 1/2 bunch mint leaves for garnishing
- 7 strawberries cut into quartered
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of white rum
- 2 cups of club soda
- 8 cups of ice cubes
- Using lime run one of the cocktail glass and pour sugar into small plate and dip the glasses into the glass and set aside.
- Into the glass pitcher, squeeze a quarter of lime and toss the juice lime with 1 cup of sugar, mint and strawberries, Crush the fruits together and release the strawberries juice and oil into the mint leaves.Pour club soda and add rum until the sugar dissolved.
- Pour on sugared glassed and additional touch of ice before serve.
- 1½ ounces of amaretto liqueur
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- ¾ ounce of fresh lemonade juice
- 1 orange slices into thin size
- 1 maraschino cherry with stem
- In a shaker with ice pour lemon juice, Amaretto and simple syrup. Shake it thoroughly and strain into a glass filled with ice. Put cherry and slice of orange.
- 10 oz fresh juice of lime and slice of lime
- 14 oz Cointreau
- 3 ½ simple syrup or Agave syrup
- 22 oz tequila
- Pour all ingredients on the Shaker with ice, add of fresh juice, Cointreau, tequila and simple syrup shake it and pour in a glass.
- Pour in a glass with salt on the rim and garnish with slice of lime on the rim of the glass.
- Enjoy while chilled.
The Manhattan Cocktail
- 5 ml Whiskey
- 2ml Sweet Red Vermout
- Angostura bitters
- Maraschino cherry
- In a cocktail shaker with ice pour whiskey, sweet red vermount and angostura bitters. Use bar spoon to stir the mixing drinks and pour in a glass garnish with cherry.
Rainbow Shot Recipe
- 0.5ml Blue Curacao
- 1ml Vodka
- 2ml Pineapple Juice
- Bar spoon
- Using Shot glass, pour half of pineapple juice and drops of grenadine syrup and wait for about seconds to settle at the bottom and create reddish base.
- Using another shot glass, mix vodka and blue curacao. Use the bar spoon and layer the mixture of vodka and blue curacao on top of the pineapple juice.
- Serve and enjoy.
The Sea Breeze Cocktail
- 4 ml Vodka
- 12ml Cranberry Juice
- 3ml Grapefruit Juice
- Using Highball glass with cube ice, pour all ingredients together, stir and garnish with lime slice into wedge and enjoy!
Note: Shaking up all ingredients in shaker is also advisable so it will create catching foam.
The Perfect Screwdriver
- 4ml Vodka
- Orange Juice (Better if fresh)
- Lime juice (Optional)
- Orange peel for garnish
- Using rock glass pour ice cubes together with vodka and fill with juice orange.
- Add 3-4 drops of Lime juice, Squeeze orange zest then garnish of orange peel.
The Black Russian
- 4 ml Vodka
- 2 ml Coffee Liquer (Kahlua)
- Using old fashioned glass pour ice cubes, vodka and coffee liqueur.
- Stir lightly using bar spoon.
Question and Answer
- Is it safe to drinks cocktail drinks? Yes it is, the ingredients of each cocktails contain fresh and safe ingredients. A pleasure is what you feel especially if there’s a cocktail on each important occasions and parties.
- Is it possible that each cocktail recipe can be made of each individual? Yes, cause it will very easy to every one since all ingredients can be bought in any supermarkets and wine store nationwide.
Now a days, there’s a lot of recipes that everyone can enjoy for. It is very easy for everyone to do each recipes since all ingredients can be bought anywhere. Drinking cocktail drinks must be use in moderation since each drinks contains different kinds of alcohol that may result of drowses. In every occasion sometimes cocktail drinks are always presents since it will bring joy to everyone, it can bring friends and relatives to join the parties and special occasions.