The Napa Valley Wine Passport
The Napa Valley Passport gives access to selective offers at a large number of the Napa Valley’s best Wineries. Our individuals investigate more for less! View the Passport Offers to see a present rundown of part benefits. Each Napa Valley Passport Membership is legitimate for two individuals of that year. Napa Valley Passport Memberships are non-refundable. To guarantee the best experience, they prescribe gatherings of at least six contact the wineries they intend to visit previously.
What is the Passport Membership?A Passport Membership gives access to restrictive offers at a large number of the district’s leading wineries. Individuals approach these offers through Dec. 31 of that same timetable year. Travel permit Members investigate more for less! How do I use it? When you have bought your participation, you will get your physical enrollment card via the post office (1 card is issued per 2 man enrollment). To exploit an offer, Participating Vineyards will require you demonstrate your enrollment card when you visit. A virtual or you can print other option for utilizing your enrollment card isn’t accessible.
The Wineries Participate with the Wine Passport:
- Two for one “Tasting in the Cellar” (Monday – Friday)
- Reservations required. Permit an hour for this experience. May not be connected to “Mountainside Tasting.”
- Private Experience at the cost of their Classic Tasting for up to four individuals in a group.
Artesa Vineyards & Winery
- Walk-ins welcome on the first come, first served premise/Reservations energized.
- 10% off jug buys.
David Fulton Winery
- One Complimentary Special Pour with the Purchase of a Standard Tasting.
- 5% markdown on the buy of one to six bottles.
- 10% markdown on six to twelve bottles.
- Do I get a free wine at every visit to a winery? Of course yes, it is one of your privileges.
- Can I get a discount on every bottle when a use it? Yes, of course, just visit the wineries that have this benefits.
- Do they offer free delivery if I use my it? Just ask their website for more inquiries.
So, the question now is how will you have your wine passport? Requests are regularly sent out inside one day from the date they are gotten. They send using USPS, and average delivery times go from two to five business days. For sped up delivery needs, two Day UPS transportation might be obtained for an extra $25 and can be chosen at checkout.