Best Cocktails in Chicago
Cocktails in Chicago have come along with the classic Martini. They still love to used and made the classic but as time goes by the traditional classic martini will elevated in a form oc cocktail mix drinks and arts. From simple Tiki bars to a gastronomy lounge and to a Gin focus joint.
Based on some famous Bartender in Chicago, Preparation of cocktail drinks in Chicago may not be difficult starting from the simple use of ice cube up to the different ingredient which can be found on our house particularly in our kitchen. The government challenge the top bartender’s mixology to create and be inventive on cocktails by mixing three component except garnishes. The variety of ingredients comes from rum and mezcal, bourbon and gin and a lots of alcohol drinks which may result of a very relaxing taste especially when you are in your own home or just to impress the guest, friend and relatives.
This topic is about best cocktail in Chicago, and as we go along this topic we will going to determine what are the famous drinks who used to enjoy of most people of the Chicago. They started as as simple classic drinks by using ice cube until it melts and as time evolve there are few recipes has been invented and now practicing by many people in Chicago. Let’s go and try to find what is the hidden and best seller drinks in the Chicago.
- 2 Part orange juice
- 1 part dark rum
- 1 part pineapple juice
- ½ part coconut rum
- Maraschino cherry
- Pineapple wedge
- Splash Granade
- ½ part lime juice
- Pour all the ingredients orange juice,pineapple juice,coconut rum and dark rum in a cocktail glass
- And Garnish with Marschino cherry at pineapple wedge.
The Old Battle Axe Cocktail
- 1 part sugar
- 1 part water
- 2 macaroni peppers
- 3 bay leaves
Using in cocktails
- 1 oz Pineapple rum
- 1 oz Mezcal
- ¾ oz lemon juice
- ¾ oz bay leaf/ Pepper Simple syrup
- 1 Pineapple slice
- ¼ crumbled extra crispy bacon
- Make the Bay Leaf/Pepper Simple Syrup: Peal off the pepper using blowtorch or grill then let it cool overnight in a close container. The following day , wash off the char and can throw away saving the seeds.
- Using large pot, combine water and sugar. In a medium heat continue stirring untill dissolved to create simple syrup. Let it cool about 15 minutes
- Placed bay leaves and peppers in a large mason jar and place in the refrigerator to cool for 1-2 days, then strain out bay leaves and pepper.
- Make the cocktail: Por mezcal, simple syrup, lemon juice and pineapple rum and shake vigorously. Strain into glass and serve with ice.
- 4 oz Pineapple juice
- 4 oz coconut rum
- 1 oz grenadine
- Maraschino Cherries
- Pineapple Wedge
- 2 oz Vodka
- Mix pineapple juice, vodka, coconut rum and a few ice cubes in a cocktail and shake until cold. Use strainer into martini glasses and pour ½ ounce of grenadine into glass
- Garnish with pineapple wedge and Cherries
- 2 oz coconut rum
- 2 oz light rum
- 4 oz Coconut Cream
- 2 cube ice
- Fresh Pineapple for garnish
- ½ frozen strawberries
- In a blender, combine coconut rum, strawberries and light rum and blend untill smooth. And it should be thick.
- Turn off for a while then blend coconut cream, bananas, ice and pineapple juice. Pour mixture into a glasses very slowly and see lava effect. Garnish with pineapple.
- 1 tsp cranberry juice
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ oz white rum
- 1 oz dark rum
- ½ golden rum
- ½ oz Bacardi 151
- Pour cranberry juice, lime juice, dark and golden rum, and sugar into a cocktail shaker. After shaking pour into a glass filled with ice and add Bacardi 151 over the drinks so it floats on top.
- Garnish with cherry or cranberry for garnish.
- Lime slices for garnish
- 12 oz Orange juice
- Lime slices for garnish
- 12 0z orange juice
- Combine rum and orange juice and set aside ⅓ of the mixture
- Pour ⅔ of the mixture of orange juice into 2 ice filled glasses. Set aside.
- Mix Orange rum and orange juice and pour 2 tbsp grenadine. And slowly pour into each glass and create an ombre effect.
- And Garnish with Lime juice
- Handful fresh mint
- 2 lime juice
- ½ cup blackberries
- 1 tsp sugar
- Crush ice
- Club soda
- ½ cup light rum
- Place muddle blackberries in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place mint leaves in the bottom part of glasses. And add blackberry mixture on top.
- Add lime juice,sugar and rum and more Blackberries
Question and Answer ( Q & A )
- Is there any difference between cocktails on the other country? None, it’s all the same, what the only difference is there’s another touch with regards to making cocktails and the used ingredients that has been included on the other recipes.
- What are the commonly used alcohol beverage in the Chicago? They are very particular on the classic martini.
Base on what we discover with regards to their cocktail drinks they really love those drinks who are very colorful, most of their drinks has compose of different juices and what i discover is they love to combine a lot of ingredients. And think it will never be less than a 5 ingredients that they have been using in 1 cocktail drinks. And like what they say, they are still continuing to invent and research what’s the best cocktail among the other country and i think Chicago is one of among the others. And always remember that always use drinks in moderation and don’t abuse. And most importantly as much as possible don’t share those cocktail drinks to those minors. Just enjoy every drops of drinks and share it with others, family and relatives.