Best Cocktail Pitcher Recipes
The definition of cocktail drinks is simple beverage that compose of three or more ingredients and most important is there is 1 alcoholic drinks in that cocktail drinks.Typically the ingredients are more on sugar, alcohol beverage and bitter/citrus. But if the cocktail drinks is more on soda or juice and a combination of distilled spirit bartenders will always suggest and must be used the glass of highball. But there’s other ingredients that now a days have been using some of these are herbs, sugar, cream, milk and honey.
Using Pitcher in Cocktail Mix is simply it’s for everybody or in a large group to accommodate each and everyone, it is a form of bonding especially if you are with your friends. There are a lot of bar and restaurant has been establish around the world for them to enjoy a very refreshing drinks it may be composed of alcoholic drinks but it is somehow in a minimal measurement. Now bellow are some example of cocktail prepared on Pitcher meaning its for everyone consumption. Lets go and discover each recipe:
Pineapple Honey Bee
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 60 ml warm water
- 240 ml flavored vodka Little Black Dress pineapple honey
- 60 ml strained of freshly made lemon juice
- 5 cup fresh basil leaves
- Angostura bitters
- Club soda
- Lemon slices used for garnish
- Using microwave, dissolve the honey in the warm water for about 30 seconds. In a pitcher combine honey, vodka and lemon juice. Add 2 dashes of bitters to 4 to 6 glasses or 4 to 6 mason jars and 2 dashes of bitters and stir with wooden spoon. Then add ice and top each with club soda then garnish with the lemon slices.
- Serve and enjoy!
Spiked Fruit Punch
- 4 oz orange juice
- 4 oz strawberry syrup
- 12 oz American Aviation Gin
- 6 oz lemon juice
- 6 oz sparkling apple cider
- 6 oz soda water
- Using large mixing bowl add ice,soda water, excluding cider and add spirits. And let it cool. Once cool and ready to serve add ice, soda water and cider cider. Garnish using sliced orange or strawberries.
- Using 2 oz of heated water combine 2 oz of strawberry jam and stir until jam is completely dissolve. Let it cool for awhile.
Vodka Grape Sparkler
- 3/4 c vodka cold
- 1 bot. Cold sparkling wine rose
- 2 pounds fresh red seedless grapes, plus 1 cup sliced
- 1/2 c honey clover
- 1/2 c lemon juice
- Combine lemon juice, grapes and honey into blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into pitcher, add slice of grapes and vodka. Cover and refrigerate until cold for about 1 hour.
- Add sparkling rose before serving.
Crown Maple Lemonade
- 11 bar lemons
- ¾ c Amber Crown Maple syrup
- ¼ freshly vanilla bean
- 8 oz white rum or vodka
- 2.5 qts water
- In a pitcher place 3 quarts of lemon juice. Add maple syrup, rum or vodka, water and dark Amber. 2.Cut vanilla bean into half and scrape halves into the lemonade.
- 6 oz Pisco Machu
- 3 oz cinnamon-pineapple syrup*
- 2 oz lime juice
- 2 oz Cocchi Rosa
- 4 sprays clove tincture*
- 40 dash Peychaud’s bitters
- 6 oz club soda
- Limes wheels, used for garnish
- Cloves, used for garnish
- In a punch bowl pour all ingredients except soda then stir in soda. using lime wheels to garnish. Studded with cloves.
- Tincture Clove: In a Vodka let clove infuse in high-proof for about 5 days.
- Cinnamon-Pineapple Syrup: Buy pineapple syrup the add cinnamon stick and let it infuse in overnight.
The Tipsy Palmer
- 2.5 tbsp simple syrup of mint
- 2.5 tbsp fresh juice of lemon
- 10 tbsp of water
- 7 oz Four Roses bourbon
- 7 oz iced tea
- In a pitcher or a bottle combine all the ingredients then garnish with a lemon wedge and mint spring and serve over crush ice.
- .5 part fresh lime juice
- .5 part agave nectar
- 1 part Vanilla Dry Soda
- 1 part Silver tequila Milagro
- .5 part Ancho Reyes
- 1 part Juice of Mandarin
- In mixing bowl combine all ingredients except soda.
- Top with lime wheel garnish with soda and dry ancho strips or used dry ancho Chile confetti on the top of lime wheel
Question and Answer (Q & A )
- Using Pitcher of cocktail drinks is this advisable in a large group of people? Yes it is very advisable since it can accommodate 4-5 persons using punch bowl or pitcher so that everyone will enjoy at the same time and the group will definitely enjoy this.
- Is it budget friendly if they consume cocktail drinks using pitcher? Yes it is budget friendly unlike you order in a bar using glass or a shot, why not use pitcher so that many persons will surely enjoy not only one persons.
- Are these ingredients can be found on the supermarket nationwide? Yes it is, they all can be find in supermarket and some alcohol drinks can be found on liquor sections. It is not really hard to find those things, in fact some of them are already in your kitchen.
As we discover the things about Pitcher cocktail recipes it is quite amazing that those ingredients in each recipe can actually see in our home right in the kitchen. And the instruction is very easy to follow and definitely everyone can make each of these recipes. Just follow the instruction carefully and make sure to complete all the ingredients needed. Cocktail drinks using pitcher is much cheaper unlike ordering in the bar per glass or per shot, you can save a lot when you used drinks via pitcher or punch. And the good thing is anyone can enjoy even the large group of people, family, relatives or even your friends and schoolmates. Just make sure to serve each drinks over the ice or crush ice. Everyone will surely love this.