Best Christmas Cocktail
Tie the season to be jolly so why not bring Christmas into cocktail drinks by means of cocktail party that everyone surely love. A traditional comes from 70s with the style of classic eggnog and snowball. Another suggestion may be something fancy and fruity sparkling prosecco cocktail is something winner.
Experiment , too with Christmassy flavors We can mix gingerbread and mince pie martinis. Any non drinkers and driving guest can be also join the festivity on our mulled mock-tails fruit juice. With these merry Christmas flavoured drinks your guest will be definitely enjoy the party.
Christmas is all about the birth of our Jesus Christ, and this celebration must be memorable and it must be. This are the season where in all family members unite to celebrate this occasion and in connection with this different kinds of food are will always prepared just to show how blessed and thankful we are that here we are again celebrating together with our Lord Jesus Christ and in connection with these festive foods, a great drinks must be created that’s why Christmas cocktail drinks are their to complete the celebration.
Bellow are some example of cocktail drinks were everyone must be enjoy, take a look and go get and take down notes:
- 1 whole nutmeg, for grating
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 orange
- 2 x 750 ml bottles of red wine
- 1 lemon
- 100 ml creme de cassis
- 3 star anise
- 6 cloves
- Into a large bottom pan place all spices and the sugar (except the nutmeg).
- Slice an orange and use the another half to get some zest of orange and put on the pan.
- Pour just enough wine to cover the ingredients and Place the pan in medium heat and bring to the boil then once boit let it simmer on 5min. Or until the sugar dissolve and you will surely have a lovely fragrance syrup.
- Add creme de as sis and rest of wine and let it boil for a couple of min. Be careful not to let the mixture boil. Serve hot with grated nutmeg and mince pies.
Christmas Pudding Vodka
A festive cocktail with spicy Vodka
- 300 g currants
- 1 orange
- 1 litre quality vodka
- 450 g light muscovado sugar
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 lemon
- 300 g currants
- 1 piece of blade mace
- 2 teaspoons ground mixed spice
- 200 g chopped mixed peel
- On a pan warm the spices for about 10 min.or until the aroma released
- Grate orange and lemon rind into a bowl and make 2 tbsp of juice
- In a mixing pan combine all the ingredients spices and the other ingredients cover and chill for about 3 – 4 days stir it daily if you can.
- In bottling the Vodka discard the cinnamon but reserve for another use and line the sieve with muslin and strain.
- Decant the bottle and seal and can be serve from the freezer.
Made with fresh lime juice and black-currant and has a twist of fresh on a cosmopolitan.
- 3 tablespoons citrus vodka
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp Simple Syrup for Cocktails
- 1 tablespoon triple sec
- 1 tsp black-currant purÃ©e
- Using shaker add ice and pour all the ingredients and lemon twist. Shake well and put into a fine sieve in chilled martini glass. Garnish using lemon twist.
This drinks is definitely perfect for the holiday using the syrup of cranberry and gives this frozen cocktails.
For the Whole-Berry Cranberry Simple Syrup
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups frozen cranberry
- 1 tbsp finely grated lime zest
For the cocktail
- 1 cup tequila
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- Using pan medium heat the cranberry, lime zest and sugar and pour water to make simple syrup stirring constantly until cranberries start to burst estimate for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the heat and let it cool and refrigerate covered at least 1 hour.
- Cocktail Making: Using blender mix cranberries syrup, 4 cups ice, tequila and lime juice. And blend until smooth. It can makes up to 4 margarita glasses
A classic champagne cocktails features of bitter saturated sugar cube with a candied ginger.
- 6 pcs candied ginger
- 2 bottles champagne brut
- 1 bottle angostura bitter
- Using small bowl place ginger and pour bitters and cover, let it stands for about 4 hours at room temperature.
- Reserving liquid for another use. Strain it and slice each ginger on half lengthwise . Drop one half at the bottom of each 12 champagne or flutes glass. Top with champagne. serve immediate and enjoy
Question and Answer (Q & A)
- Are these cocktail drinks can be drinks even if it’s not a celebration of Christmas? Yes it is, Any season you can make these drinks and enjoy with the company of friends, family and relatives. The more the merrier.
- 2. Are those drinks can be paired on any dishes like, grilled, Pork, beef or fish? Yes, definitely any kinds of variety of foods can be paired on these cocktail drinks. And also don’t forget to share your drinks to others for they surely appreciate and enjoy each cocktail drinks.
Christmas is just around the corner let’s make sure that the true meaning of Christmas is the more importantly the birth of child our lord Jesus Christ, let’s put him first above them all and everything will be gonna be okay. It will definitely enjoy especially when you include the cocktail on each meal serve on your table. Even if it’s not Christmas, this is something that everyone can be enjoy for. Starting from your family, Friends and relatives and even your classmate but make sure that drink moderation is highly require. Don’t drunk too much. It is very important that you can enjoy the whole party from starting up to the end.
And another thing, don’t overuse the remaining ingredients for you to enjoy the true taste of each cocktail drinks.